Getting to the Aiglière hotel
- Driving from the NORTH
- Motorway until Grenoble, then over the Lautaret pass (RN91). Go through Briançon in the Gap direction. At l’Argentière la Bessée, turn right following signs for Vallouise. Follow signs for Puy St Vincent.
- Driving from Italy and the Montgenevre pass :
- Maurienne motorway and the Frejus tunnel then through Briançon in the Gap direction. At l’Argentière la Bessée, turn right following signs for Vallouise. Follow signs for Puy St Vincent.
- Driving from the SOUTH
- Motorway until La Saulce, then Briançon direction (RN 94). At l’Argentière la Bessée, turn left following signs for Vallouise. Follow signs for Puy St Vincent.
- Road info :
- Lautaret/Montgenevre passes – Tel. 0033 465 03 00 05
- Road info (CRIR) 0033 8 26 02 20 22 http://inforoute.hautes-alpes.fr/
- The closest SNCF railway station (9 km from the hotel) is “L’Argentière les Ecrins”.
VERY IMPORTANT : If booking train tickets make sure that the station is “L’Argentière les Ecrins”, not to be confused with “Argentière” which is in Savoie.
- Direct and daily trains from Paris, Marseille.
- High speed TGV train from Paris to Aix en Provence.
- High speed TGV direct train from Paris to Oulx, only 4h30. Oulx (Italy) station is 40 km from the hotel www.trenitalia.com
- Shuttle from SNCF station to Puy St Vincent.
Contact : les Courriers Transalpins. Tel. 0033 4 92 23 33 54
- Airports :
- from Turin airport and the railway station in Oulx (Italy) to Puy Saint Vincent
- Contact +33 4 92 20 47 50
Tourist Information Office
- More details on transport visit : http://www.paysdesecrins.com/pratique/venir-au-pays-des-ecrins