- You receive a free bet worth ВЈ10 after registering as a new customer
- Free bet is used on a football match at odds of 1/1
- The bet wins: ВЈ10 placed at odds of 1/1 = ВЈ100 minus the original stake (ВЈ10)
- You win ВЈ90
In some cases, betting companies may have included a wagering requirement as part of the Free Bet offer which would mean wagering any winnings you make from a free bet a certain number of times before you can claim them.
Often the wagering requirements are kept low for Free Bets but nonetheless, it’s very important that, as a customer, sure you’re fully aware of the terms and conditions that apply to your free bet.
Risk Free Bet
Another common type of free bet is a risk free bet. With this type of free bet you will need to place a bet with your own money.
If you lose, you get all the money you wagered back because it’s a risk free bet. The money you wagered will be deposited back into your betting account.
- You receive 100% risk free bet up to ВЈ35.
- Ts and Cs stipulate you have to wager any winnings made from that free bet three times (x3) and against odds amounting to at least 1.50, before you can cash out.
No Deposit Free Bet
A no deposit free bet basically means вЂњfree moneyвЂќ to new customers who register with a new betting site. And, as the name suggests – you don’t need to make a deposit to receive your bonus.
A no deposit free bet bonus is extremely popular and, in essence, is free because you don’t need to risk your own money. The original sum given to you with a no deposit free bet tend to vary, but normally is relatively low and usually ranges between ВЈ5 and ВЈ10.
Like the other bonus offers though, you may need to jump through a wagering requirement hoop to access your winnings.
- You receive a no deposit free bet offer after opening up new account (no initial deposit from you necessary).
- Amount of between ВЈ5 and ВЈ10 ready to play completely risk free
- If you win, the betting site may ask you to wager your winnings any number of times before you can collect them, eg. 3x wagering requirement = winnings must be wagered at least three times before you’re entitled to your money.
As we’ve mentioned above, there are a number of betting companies that offer a wide range of welcome bonuses, all that come with their very own specific requirements. The terms and conditions attached to a welcome bonus can vary substantially.
This all depends on which type of welcome bonus you choose. So it’s always very important that you read the terms and conditions before you make a decision.
There are usually a number of conditions in the fine print that you should pay extra attention to, such as wagering requirements and minimum odds. Below you’ll find a specifically tailored list of what we think are the most important things to consider when you’re deciding which welcome bonus to take.
Types of Bonus and Bonus Sums
The first thing you should be looking for when deciding on which welcome offer to snap up is of course how big they are. Most people tend to look for a welcome bonus with the highest figure, but it’s always good to keep in mind that this type of bonus often comes with terms and conditions that are harder to meet. If you choose a sign up offer with a high figure, you need to be prepared that you may have to wager or turn over any winnings you make a number of times before you are able to claim them.